My website address is: https://bridgetrowan.uk
Personal data will be collected from you via your class registration form.
This is for the purpose of meeting Insurance Company criteria as well as for your health and safety during class. Health information is also used to tailor sessions to suit your individual needs and contact details to contact you or your next of kin in the case of an emergency.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
This is how I’m protecting your data and your rights:
- Consent and the storing of data by Bridget Rowan: By giving your permission on the class/workshop registration form/contact page you agree to that data being held by Bridget Rowan online or on paper. This is only for the purpose of processing your booking and sending details of the classes, courses or workshops you are attending. You may also opt to have your details securely stored if no class is available but you wish to be placed on the ‘wait list’, if you then decide not to be on the ‘wait list’ your details will be deleted. Emergency Contact information is collected solely for use in an emergency, should your teacher need to contact your next of kin or give this information to the emergency services. This is the only information that would be shared with a third party, and only in the context of an emergency.
- Right to be forgotten: Let me know if you do not want to continue to attend classes or courses by emailing me. I will permanently delete all data I hold about you as soon as my insurance policy allows me to do so.
- Right to object: I do not use your data for any other reason than to send you information about your courses/classes.
- Right to rectification: You may access, update, correct, amend the information I hold about you at any time by contacting me by email to request this.
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time on your request.
- Links to Other Web Sites: My website bridgetrowan.uk is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from my site, nor the information or content contained in them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from bridgetrowan.uk to another website, my Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on my website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.